Co-organised by Cyberport Startup Alumni Association (CSAA) & the Government of South Australia, join this webinar to learn more about the opportunities for landing in South Australia.
Date: 28 April 2022
Time: 11:30am to 12:30pm
Format: Webinar (zoom & chunks.ai)
What to learn:
- Why Australia for digital technologies
- Australian Federal Government grant programs for Entrepreneur, Export Market Development, Startups, R&D Tax Incentive and innovation support
- How South Australia and the capital Adelaide’s frontier technology leapt to the future – the state’s world-class capabilities and rare ability to rapidly scale to meet the skilled workforce needs in data analytics, artificial intelligence and virtual reality, which is also powering sophistication in industries such as health, renewable energy, defence, space, food, agribusiness and advanced manufacturing
- South Australian Government assistance and grant programs for technology companies
- South Australian Landing Pad Program and successful case studies from Hong Kong technology companies
Moderator: Viola Lam - CSAA Honorary President
- Shannon Powell – Senior Trade and Investment Commissioner/Deputy Consul General (Commercial), Australian Consulate General Hong Kong
- Eric Chan - Chief Public Mission Officer • Public Mission, Cyberport
- Gavin Artz – Director, Hi-tech & Creative Industries, Government of South Australia
- Alice Jim – Senior Business Development Manager, Government of South Australia
The webinar was attended by 56 enthusiastic attendees.