Join us for a lively presentation, discussion and comparative study on the unique entrepreneurial characteristics and opportunities in Hong Kong and Silicon Valley, the Mecca of high tech business.
Panelist from Hong Kong
- Ms. Winnie Lee, Founder of Spread It, a social media and mini-influencer (CUHK & Cyberport alumni)
- Mr. Michael Lo, Co-Founder and Executive Director at Investtab (also Co-President of Cyberport Startup Alumni Association)
- Mr. Harris Sun, CEO and Founder of RaSpect.ai (HKSTP)
Panelist from from Silicon Valley
- Mr. Michael Young, Co-Founder of three companies, Photon Commerce, Smart Focus and Innova Dynamics
- Dr. David H. Nguyen, Co-Founder & CEO at BrainScanology, Inc.
- Ms. Vivien Sin is the CEO and Co-Founder of The Third Place
Dr. Walter Mok, Adjunct Professor, School of Business, CUHK; Affiliated Scientist, SLAC National Lab, Stanford University
Professor Takahiro Miyao, USC, UCLA, TSUKUBA
Title: See differently, Economics, Arts, and Peace
The conference was attended by over 90 participants.